Thursday, May 24, 2012

My Chicken



C'era has become quite the little girl. I would have never guessed when she was a baby that she would get a nickname of "chicken".  The babysitter calls her chicken, we call her chicken, and the funny thing is that she responds.  How is she ever going to explain to people that she was called chicken out of endearment and not out of teasing.


C'era loves to use her bowl as a hat while she eats her meals.
Being locked out of the garage while dad works on
the fun stuff.
 C'era loves to be out in the garage with dad.  Brooks found a way to keep her in the house while he was home with the kids by himself.  Just put a gate up and WALAH!  It didn't last too long though, C'era started biting the gate and taking chunks of it along with her.  A mouthful of plastic covering is no good.


She is such a helper!

I often find her sitting on the door of the dishwasher.  I don't know if that is a clue that she is going to enjoy loading the dishwasher when she is older or if she sits there just because she knows that it drives me crazy!  I do love her! It's hard to believe that she is already 16 months old!  What a sweetheart!

1 comment: