Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Life at the Turner house

Life at the Turner house is pretty hectic.

Marshall is a pretty busy 3 year old.  He has become pretty independent in the past months. He is just made the big accomplishment of going potty in the toilet. He will not let anybody help him climb into to the car and buckle him...in his words "let me climb". He really really wants to go to school.  He will sit on our couch with his backpack in hand and watch all the kids being dropped off in the mornings. He doesn't quite understand that he is to young still.....starting preschool next year though :) 
Marshall is obessed with Cars.  He eats, breaths, and lives Cars. He got a "big boy bed in Feburary and HAD to have Lightening McQueen sheets.  Let's say that he goes to bed and dreams being a racer one day...

C'era is the little princess in this house.  At 18 months she pretty much has her daddy wrapped around her little finger, whatever she wants she gets from daddy. I can only imagine what her teenage years are going to be like! 
You will rarely find C'era carrying around a baby doll, even though she has a dozen of them! She would much rather push around one of her brothers cars. She has some girlyness in her though! She loves her bead necklaces and her purses and has the attitude to go with it!

Brooks is a very hard worker and a wonderful father!  He works at the local newspaper plant and has a garage full of hobbies here at home to keep him busy in his "spare time"....whatever that is! The kids love to be in the garage "helping" him build guitars or work on his cars. He is a very talented man and I love him!

I love being at home with my kids but in this day in age it is just not possible for us right now for me to be home full time...the day for that happening is coming in the future I hope! I am transitioning into becoming the Manager at Tuesday Morning (it's a store). I love to make cookies with Marshall, it is our favorite thing to do on my day off while sissy is taking a nap...Dad doesn't complain either when the cookie jar is full!
That's a little about us and I hope that I can continue to keep up this blog that I have started over....

3 comments:

  1. YEAH!!! I can tell you where your other one is:) amberlibrooks.blogspot.com......

    This will be fun to check in on you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I was just gonna tell you where it was too but Kensi's got you covered. :) I love blogs. It's a good way to keep track of the memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! i'm glad you are blogging! (: love you!

    ReplyDelete