Saturday, May 5, 2012

A post for Mom...

As I have become a mother, mom, mommy or what have you, I think about all the things that MY mom has done for me.  It makes me appriciate all the little things that she did for us kids growing up.  So I would like to dedicate this post to my mom.


Things I love about my mom:
-She always has a listening ear and a shoulder to cry on
-She makes the most wonderful  homemade bread
-She is strong in the gospel
-She loves my dad
-She gives good advice
-She is a wonderful teacher (not just academically)
-She loves her grandchildren and children for who they are
-She is a hard worker
-She is compassionate
-She has a great sense of humor
-Her smile is contagious
-She shows concern for others
-She has a strong testimony of Christ
-I love her hugs
-She is fun to be with
-She will make her mind up to do something and she will do it
-She is forgiving
-She has ALOT of patience
-She is crafty and can fix just about anything
-She is understanding
-She is always willing to help
-She's my mom
These are just a few things that I love about my mom, I could go on and on but then this post would be forever long.
I just want my mom to know that I look up to her and I hope that I can be as good as a mom as she was/is.  She is a wonderful example to me. I love you mom!! 

1 comment:

  1. She really is such a great Mom:) I'm lucky to have a great mother in law!!!

    ReplyDelete